HLD Inspections, LLC
4300 S Beach Pkwy
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
Code of Ethics:
I am successful in my mission because of my commitment to complying with the Law and Standards of Practice, respect my Code, protect my Reputation, and my passion to be current with innovations in the industry.
Duty to the Customers:
- HLD Inspections, LLC and its employees shall abide by this Code of Ethics and substantially follow the InterNACHI Standards of Practice.
- HLD Inspections, LLC services shall be fair, communicate honestly, impartial, act in good faith in dealing with the customers, and respond promptly to questions, concerns, and issues.
- HLD Inspections, LLC and its employees shall always act in the interests of the client unless doing so violates a law, statute, or this Code of Ethics.
- HLD Inspections, LLC or its employees shall avoid conflicts of interest or activities that compromise, or appear to compromise, professional independence, objectivity, or inspection integrity.
- HLD Inspections, LLC shall use a written contract that specifies the services to be performed, limitations of services, and fees.
- HLD Inspections, LLC or its employees shall not receive compensation for an inspection from more than one party unless agreed to by the client(s).
- HLD Inspections, LLC or its employees shall not release any information about the inspection or the client to a third party unless doing so is necessary to protect the safety of others, to comply with a law or statute, or both of the following conditions are met; the client has been made explicitly aware of what information will be released, to whom, and for what purpose, and the client has provided explicit, prior written consent for the release of his/her information.
- HLD Inspections, LLC and their employees shall not perform or offer to perform, for an additional fee, any repairs or associated services to the structure for which the member or member's company has prepared a home inspection report for a period of 12 months. This provision shall not include services to components and/or systems that are not included in the InterNACHI Standards of Practice.
Duty to the Community:
- HLD Inspections, LLC or its employees shall not discriminate in any business activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, sexual orientation, or handicap, and shall comply with all federal, state and local laws concerning discrimination.
- HLD Inspections, LLC employees shall be truthful regarding his/her services and qualifications.
- HLD Inspections, LLC or its employees shall not:
- Accept or offer any disclosed or undisclosed commissions, rebates, profits, or other benefit from real estate agents, brokers, or any third parties having financial interest in the sale of the property; or
- Offer or provide any disclosed or undisclosed financial compensation directly or indirectly to any real estate agent, real estate broker, or real estate company for referrals or for inclusion on lists of preferred and/or affiliated inspectors or inspection companies; or
- Inspect properties under contingent arrangements whereby any compensation or future referrals are dependent on reported findings or on the sale of a property.
- HLD Inspections, LLC and its employees are committed to maintain good citizenship in all of the communities in which we live and operate. We strive to act responsibly in all aspects of our local, national, and global communities, including in the business, political, environmental, and philanthropic activities in which we participate.
Duty to Continue Education
- HLD Inspections, LLC employees shall comply with InterNACHI's current Continuing Education requirements.
- HLD Inspections, LLC and its employees shall comply with all government rules and licensing requirements of Continuing Education of the jurisdiction where s/he conducts business.
- HLD Inspections, LLC, employees shall pass InterNACHI's Online Inspector Exam once every three years.
- HLD Inspections, LLC are committed to innovate through collaboration which will allow us to be in forefront of techniques and technology for the continued improvement of our service.
Duty to the Profession and to Government Regulations
- HLD Inspections, LLC or its employs shall not engage in any practices that could be damaging to the public or bring discredit to the home inspection industry.
- HLD Inspections, LLC and its employees shall strive to improve the home inspection industry by sharing his/her lessons and/or experiences for the benefit of all. This does not preclude the member from copyrighting or marketing his/her expertise to other Inspectors or the public in any manner permitted by law.
- HLD Inspections, LLC and its employees shall assist the InterNACHI leadership in disseminating and publicizing the benefits of InterNACHI membership.
- HLD Inspections, LLC or its employees shall not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious or destructive to InterNACHI, fellow InterNACHI members, InterNACHI employees, leadership or directors. Accusations of a member acting or deemed in violation of such rules shall trigger a review by the Ethics Committee for possible sanctions and/or expulsion from InterNACHI.
- HLD Inspections, LLC and employees shall comply with all government rules and licensing requirements of the jurisdiction where s/he conducts business.
- HLD Inspections, LLC shall abide by InterNACHI's current membership requirements.
Cities and Towns I proudly serve;
- Duval County Florida Cities/Towns - Atlantic Beach, Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Mayport, Neptune Beach
- St Johns County Florida Cities/Towns - Palm Valley, Ponte Vedra, Ponte Vedra Beach, St. Augustine, St. Augustine Beach, St. Augustine Shores, Switzerland, Vilano Beach
- Nassau County Florida Cities/Towns: - Amelia Island, Fernandina Beach. Yulee, Callahan